In this article, we might wish to provide all readers with detailed instructions on the way to download and install games and apps on Modapkdl.io. If this is often your first time visiting a blog otherwise you don’t have the essential knowledge of Android OS, please read the content below because it’s really helpful. Besides, we’ll inform you about APK, APKs, OBB Files and therefore the things around it. Also, we’ll show you ways to put in a game or apps from outside the Play Store.
APK stands for English phrase “Android application package”. it’s a compressed file format, which is analogous to ZIP, bases on JAR format and uses the * .apk extension.
To make it easier to know , we offer you an easy example. once you want to put in something on Windows, you would like to download its installation file. Then, it’s the “.exe” format. it’s also almost like Android. But rather than the .exe file format, you would like to put in the enter the * APK format. Typically, once you install an app on the Play Store, the installation takes place automatically. Users simply press “install” and await it to finish . However, if you would like to put in a mod or patched version of the appliance , you’ve got to use an APK file.
APKs may be a new format. With the looks of Android App Bundle, releasing and optimizing apps on Play Store has become tons easier for developers. However, it makes users impossible to export and share APK files as was common . Instead, you would like to use APKs. In fact, an APKs file may be a collection of the many different APK files. for instance , if you would like to put in the app Swiftkey Mod, the file you download will contains 4 small APK files. regardless of which single APK file you put in , you’ll receive a mistake message.
Installing APKs file is additionally more complicated than installing APK. you would like to use a third party application. We recommend SAI (Split APKs Installer), which is that the most powerful APKs file installation and export tool today.
About OBB File
OBB is a further a part of the sport or application. It contains collections of various files like sound, graphics, scripts… Some games require OBB to figure , some aren’t . Typically, OBB files are large and wish an appropriate tool to decompress. If you often download and install heavy games, you’ll encounter OBB files regularly.
Besides, it’s easy to use the OBB file. you are doing not got to install it as an APK or APKs file. you only move it to the specified folder to form sure the sport can work properly.
How to Install APK, APKs, and OBB Files?
What do you need to prepare?
First of all, you would like to possess a tool running the Android OS (Sure). Besides, a file management tool is additionally needed. There are many excellent file management applications that we’ve recommended like ES File Manager, File Manager Pro … they will replace the default one.
Next, you would like to permit “installing apps from unknown sources,” which is a particularly important step. By default, all Android devices block the installation of games and applications from external sources that don’t belong to the Play Store. So, you would like to get rid of this barrier. to try to to this, please attend “Settings-> Security-> then enable the” Unknown source “option.
In newer versions of Android, this feature has been removed. Instead, you’ll only grant this permission on individual applications. for instance , you download an APK file from our website on the Chrome browser. Then, you open it to put in . At now , the appliance will display an invitation asking you for permission to be ready to open that file on Chrome.
Proceed to the installation
After completing the necessary preparations, you are now ready to download and install the application from a source outside Play Store. We will explain in detail the settings of each file type below:
1. Install a single APK file.
Installing an APK file is very easy. You just need to download the file from our website and make sure it is in the device memory. Then, you open it, tap “install” and wait for the installation process to complete.
2. Install Game and App with OBB File.
Typically, the heavy games come with OBB files. At this time, the installation is a little different. Specifically:
- Users have to download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). Usually, we compress OBB files into another format like * ZIP or * RAR.
- Install the APK file as method 1. However, do not open it later because you need to do one more step.
- Extract the OBB File, you will get a folder usually named as “com.developer-name.androidpackage“.
- Next, move it to the destination path: SDCard: Android / OBB
- Check and open the game.
- Enjoy the game.
3. Install the APKs file.
- Open SAI -> select Install APKs.
- Browse to the location of the APKs file that you downloaded.
- Click “Select” -> An installation window appears, please select “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
Instructions to fix some related errors
Not all files that you simply have downloaded and installed are working. There are many issues around which we try to list all of them out here. Besides, there also are our suggestions on the way to fix them. Please check below:
1. Error – “application has not been installed”
This is a standard error, but there’s no specific fix. If you get this error, you’ll try a number of the suggestions below:
- Make sure there’s not a replica version of the sport on your device. If it is, uninstall it and reinstall the new one.
- You have chosen an APK file that doesn’t match the device’s processors. we’ve classified some applications’ download links with Processors including arm, arm64, and x86. confirm you’ve got selected the right file. If you are doing not skills to see the processors of the device in use, please use the CPUz app.
- APK file error: We usually check the APK file before sharing it with you. However, sometimes there are errors that make the file corrupted and unable to put in . At this point , please send us the notification for fixing it.
- Clear Cache and Data.
2. Error – “Download failed because you’ll not have purchased this app”
This error usually occurs once you forget to repeat the OBB file or copy the incorrect path. the only thanks to fix this is often to see the trail of the OBB file again.
If you encounter a mistake that’s not on the list we mentioned, please leave a comment below.